Children’s Activities Association
The Children’s Activities sector is one of the least regulated and fastest growing sectors. This means that although there are many different activities and groups available to children across the UK, parents have very little guidance in making informed choices about which group or activity to allow their children to join. The Children’s Activities Association (CAA) aims to solve this problem by giving parents an easier way of checking which providers are of the highest standard.
The CAA offers a full accreditation system to its members, measuring factors such as programme content, programme delivery, customer service and training. The CAA is a community interest company with no shareholders meaning all the profits go into developing the CAA further.
The CAA is striving to meet the following objectives
- Establish a membership scheme for children's activity providers and supporting services - achieved in May 2015
- Establish an accreditation scheme for children's activity providers - achieved in November 2015
- Commission research, campaign for improvements and promote the benefits of children's activities
- Award grants to community projects involving organised children's activities
- Work with policy makers to influence relevant legislation
“We are delighted to be involved in this fast growth sector and to helping support the rigour and robustness that the CAA are bringing to the Children’s Activities sector. As members of the Fellowship support team at the CAA we would like to provide all members with practical, hands on support to help build a brighter tax efficient future for your business. To assist you with this we have introduced our Bookkeeping Department at Enterprise Offer! Don’t delay, call us now to find out more information”.
Emma Austin – Enterprise Managing Director
The Bookkeeping Department at Enterprise
A very warm welcome from the Enterprise Team, and particularly from our new Bookkeeping Department @ Enterprise.
At Enterprise you get practical, direct, hands-on support in all areas of accountancy and finance from the most basic to all the more complex tax issues.
We are with you for the whole journey AND we guarantee to return your calls within 24 hours!
- Group Xero Bookkeeping Workshops
- 1 to 1 bookkeeping training
- Xero set up
- Bookkeeping, accounts and tax return packages
- Bespoke franchisor financial management training
We run a FREE monthly webinar on a variety of relevant topics at 9.15am on the first Tuesday of every month.
Call us NOW and build a brighter tax efficient future for your business – Call Teresa Purkis on 01462 441678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.enterprise-tax.co.uk